Friday 8 February 2008

boston is the reason I'm feeling so blue

I've never been to Boston but I would like to.
I've heard Fall Out Boy quite like American Nightmare lyrics.

This morning I woke up
in suburbia
went to school to early and
took too many tests
Bored by fifteen
liked seeing my friends though

Got out, sixth form
some kids left but I
never cared much for them
Still the same friends I
always had, don't need
anyone else.

We've all dated once or twice,
this circle thinks its got
high aspirations, working at NU,
selling insurance for the rest of my life,
to people who did nothing
at all with their lives

And i'm still annoyed because
I'm still here, but at least I
can climb above the suffocating
breath you throw at me everyday;
I walk around and see nothing but
empty faces, empty hearts.

I know it not all you people's faults
cuz when you live in such an
uninspiring place i'd expect you
to be dull and average;
"We work all week and then we
drink all night and we get by"
but it don't mean that I
still can't be frustrated.

1 comment:

The Heff said...

http://download.yousendit.com/58CF2B96198E5B89

http://download.yousendit.com/4C0F58E91E3E2CE6