Tuesday 22 July 2008

its on again

death seems pretty optional 'til
its a heartache and a room getting smaller
and there's little else to grasp on
and everything hurts

but maybe its the only way you'll
be able to ever cope again
and grow and carry on living
(grow and carry on)

and I knew I wasn't over this
every night its the same I think
the same thoughts every night.
Those ones that scare me to death

and somehow its worse with you,
when I think about how one day
one of us we'll be gone and the
suffering will start again

I know i'm told that I worry way too much
and that this is the sad reality
but I still can't put it out of my mind
and I can't say how I'll feel when I
finally lose someone I love.
Until then I'll wait and believe that
death doesn't effect me;
as scary as that is.

No comments: