Sunday 23 December 2007

poetry and that

literature:

//got too drunk today... sat around waiting for gold/no one dares say anything/this is a home and a breeding ground/for attention seekers everywhere/not an a.a meeting...(and i'm no better)/self-obsessed; everyone hates me now/self-obsessed; I hate everyone now.these words won't mean much to you/they're too personal/we're too biased.//no one ever understands; no one ever wants to understand/ How can I expect you to understand? you can't even see me. The time someone truly asks 'how are you' is the time you find love, time you find peace.///I went walking again, I went listening again, I went thinking again/ again and again and again. A little message, to kids who will learn this poem/in school/ a joke, a joke, a joke. Dunno how to say words, can't even play guitar/ can't even keep the people happy/that were supposed to get me far. They're all gone now/ it's just me and me and me. Doomed to over-think everything/to be scared of dying. Sometimes I hate myself and I mean it/no one really means it. Sometimes I hate myself and I mean it/no one really believes it. Not happy, never happy, sometimes happy. I'm called grumpy at home. Please don't take me too seriously, I'll be gone soon anyway. I go round and round in circles I get some criticism along the way. I always ruin everything (for myself) I see the inevitabilities/ I go on living, or maybe

Maybe I'm just tired.

No comments: